The Reproduction Centre of the School of Water Colour specializes in manufacturing high-quality copies of works of art.
The activity has two basic directions:
— Reproduction of client’s pictures;
— Printing of reproductions of pictures of S. Andriaka, National artist of Russia. You can choose any of more than three thousand canvasses available in the database.
Work Carried Out in Three Stages.
1. The picture is shot digitally with exclusive quality. With the help of the PHASE ONE PowerPhase FX + capture system (matrix 10500×12600 pixels, file — 48 bits RGB TIFF 6.0-760 MB), the picture will be transformed into a computer file. Using this technology we avoid all the problems which arose with traditional shooting of pictures to a slide and subsequent scanning (grain, distortion of color, retouching of dust).
2. The file is adapted for wide-format printing, and (if necessary) colour correction of images is made, as is a colouring test.
3. The prepared file is printed on a ROLAND HI-FI JET PRO plotter (1440×720 dpi).
Features of this device are:
- eight-colour printing increasing color depth;
- variable size of ink droplets, imperceptible even on closer examination of th pixels on a canvass;
- pigment ink which does not fade in direct sunlight.
These parameters allow the achievement of a high quality result in copying both oil, and graphic cloths. The printing is carried out on both canvas and paper with various structures, including water colour paper. If desired, the reproduction can be put on a base, varnished, oil painting can be imitate on cloth or framed.
In addition, we render services in:
- digital shooting of cultural values (call out to the customer possible);
- digital restoration of old rarities.
Our clients and partners: Establishments of culture (museum reserve of Kolomna, Museum of History of the City of Moscow, Timiryazev State Biological Museum; banks and large commercial structures (Central Bank of the Russian Federation, Vneshekonombank, Vneshtorgbank, RosBiznesKonsalting), state structures, social centres and medical institutions, design — studios, known artists and privateindividuals.
We hope, as you can appreciate the quality and responsibility inherent in our work. Make your home and office warmer, brighter and more pleasurable. A work of art is a fine gift for a celebration, relatives, friends, colleagues and business partners.